• Need to know
  • The Festival
  • Volunteer
  • Library
  • Donate
  • Book tickets


    2023 Tickets Sign Out



    All FAQS >
    My child has additional needs, will there be extra support provided?

    When you book your child onto Wildfires you will be sent a registration form which will contain a section where you can state any additional needs that your child has (please note that we are currently getting the form ready and will send to parents in due course). For those that need it there is additional needs provisions and we hope to be able to provide 1-2-1 support for the children who would benefit from it.

    Can I purchase a carer ticket?

    If the full price ticket buyer can prove, by supplying documentation, that they are gaining support through one of the follow benefits, Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Blue Badge or relevant medical documentation to support an injury such as a doctor’s note, then they are entitled to book one carer ticket along with their own ticket. Carer tickets need to be booked via the website.

    You will need to bring your relevant documentation with you to Wildfires, and will need to show the ticketing team your documentation if asked. 

    Can I get a discounted carers ticket?

    Yes you can! Please check our ticket accessibility page.

    Are animals allowed in?

    Sadly we have to say no to your furry friends. The only animals allowed are guide dogs and registered assistance dogs who are assisting someone.