These Terms & Conditions define the terms under which tickets are sold. In order to purchase a ticket, it is important that you first read and understand these Terms & Conditions – you need to agree to and comply with these terms in order to buy tickets.
On completing a booking, you hereby agree to these Terms & Conditions.
We may make changes to these Terms & Conditions in response to the latest legal and regulatory frameworks. If changes are made, we will give you notice by emailing you and posting the updated terms to our website.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Payments include entry to Wildfires Festival 2024 only.
- Delegates also booking a camping ticket will be provided with a space for a tent or caravan as requested.
- Your ticket remains the property of Wildfires Festival and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time.
- Any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall permit Wildfires Festival or the event hosts to request your removal from the premises.
- All tickets are non-refundable, including any deposit or part payment.
- Day ticket holders are permitted access to the site 8am – 11pm only and are not permitted to stay overnight.
- It is your responsibility to check your booking, mistakes cannot be rectified later. It is also the responsibility of the delegate to inform Wildfires Festival of any changes to personal contact details including a current valid email address which is the preferred Wildfires Festival contact media.
- An unsuccessful volunteer team application does not guarantee you a delegate place. If you are unsuccessful in your team application, you will need to purchase a delegate ticket. Any delegate tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other communication to the public in any medium and/or for any video, DVD or similar or any projection or digital mapping as part of the audience, and/or by any CCTV cameras and recordings operated by or on behalf of and made by or on behalf of Wildfires Festival Events for public safety and security purposes.
- Please be aware that extended exposure to loud noise can be harmful to your hearing and as such we would ask that you consider the use of ear defenders if you have a related concern or have any hearing issues.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- All fees paid will be forfeited in the event of delegate cancellation – we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance.
- We are unable to offer refunds in the event of changes to the programme or speakers.
- For any refunds processed, Wildfires Festival has no liability for costs incurred by delegates beyond those of the event ticket fees.
- In the event of event cancellation we will notify ticket holders via our website and email. We request all ticket holders to take responsibility for confirming the event is happening as scheduled without change before arriving at the site.
- Wildfires Festival takes no responsibility for events outside of our control including but not exclusive to extreme weather conditions, national emergencies and government guidance, terrorism and war, epidemic, and any other activity deemed beyond our control.
RIGHT TO ADMISSION
- Wildfires Festival may be required to introduce certain conditions to entry to events to comply with national or local authority rules or regulations, or to comply with health and safety advisers and insurers. This could include proof of relevant vaccination, test results, or similar, before admission. Wildfires Festival may refuse admission in the event of non-compliance and/or insufficient proof and/or a positive test result. A refund of the face value of your ticket(s) will be considered if admission is refused on these grounds and may be given dependent on the individual circumstance.
- Wildfires Festival reserves the right to search attendees’ bags upon entry as needed (for example, if we’re instructed to do so by the local authority). If this is the case, we ask for you to comply with searches and any inappropriate items (weapons, illegal substances, fireworks or other items we deem inappropriate) will be confiscated without compensation.
- Any person in possession of illegal substances, contraband goods or offensive materials, may be refused admission or ejected. Anti-Social or dangerous behaviour will not be tolerated, and we reserve the right to eject people from the event without refund or compensation.
- Where we detect actions that are illegal or criminal in nature, we will report them to the police. Any acts of vandalism to the venue or any of the structures therein will result in the persons involved being evicted from site, pending future criminal and/or civil prosecution to recover the costs of the loss or damage.
- Please select the group you’d like to camp with when booking. Changes to your selection or accommodation can be made until 31st July 2024, pre-event.
- If your group wishes to erect a tent/gazebo as a communal area it must not exceed 6mx6m and be securely fixed to the ground and approved by the site team. It may be required to be dismantled and removed should conditions require or the space be needed for others to camp.
- Please note that villages can made up of several different church groups.
- All caravans, tents and campervans must be pitched/secured in the requested area and not exceed the given restrictions or market areas.
- Wildfires Festival can only provide a limited number of hook-ups for mobility scooters. We advise that delegates bring a spare battery and we will provide a central charging point for these.
- If you are camping you will need to purchase a camping ticket additionally to your event ticket. Any changes to this or for late arrival issues you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No open fires are allowed other than those provided.
- No vehicles will be allowed on site unless written permission is granted by the event organisers.
- Children under the age of 18 must be booked on to the event with, and be accompanied by, an adult aged 21 or over.
- We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time whilst on site.
- Children are allocated to the appropriate children’s groups according to their school year as at time of booking. Unfortunately, we cannot accept transfer requests pre-site for children’s groups.
- When not in Wildfires Festival children’s venues, children are the responsibility of their parents or youth leaders. Always know where your children are, who they are with and when they are expected back. Please see our safeguarding policy.
- Pets are not allowed on site except working guide or assistance dogs. The definition for Wildfires Festival purposes is that pertaining to dogs provided to individuals living with disabilities or long-term health issues via:
- Canine Partners,
- Dog A.I.D,
- Dogs for the Disabled,
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People,
- Guide Dogs,
- Medical Detection Dogs, and
- Support Dogs.
These seven charities have been accredited by Assistance Dogs International (ADI) to ensure that those with medical conditions maintain the highest standards of training for their assistance dogs in order to perform their duties, and are hence the only category of dogs allowed on site by Wildfires Festival.
- There will be official photographers on site at Wildfires Festival 2024. Delegates may feature in these images, which will be used for our website, marketing materials and on social media channels. If you do not wish your child to be photographed this must be stated in their child registration form. Once on site you will need to collect a lanyard making it clear your child should not be photographed, it is your responsibility to collect this.
- You are required to inform Wildfires Festival if you are subject to a safeguarding agreement with your home church, please email email@example.com with details.
- While on site, you are obliged to co-operate fully with site security, stewards and Wildfires Festival staff, and to adhere to rules and safety regulations set out in Wildfires Festival communications before and during the event.
- If requested by the church/camping group leader, we will provide a list of delegate names who have selected to camp with that church/group. If you would prefer not to have your name disclosed in this way, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important that anyone is able to attend and enjoy Wildfires Festival so if you have any specific support requirements or questions regarding accessibility please contact us at email@example.com
- If you require personal assistance, we have made tickets absolutely free for carers, all that we require is that you bring one of the following documents with you to the event and present to the ticketing team upon arrival in order to validate your Carer’s ticket. We accept a valid PIP, DLA, Blue Badge, ESA or a supporting medical document confirming your restriction of mobility.
- All personal data and information that we collect will be used in accordance with the provisions under the Data Protection Act 2018 and your rights under that Act.
- We may use your personal information in order to provide our goods and services to you, process your ticket purchase, inform and update you with information relevant to the event you are attending and information pertaining to future Wildfires Festival events. You may request to opt out and stop any further communications at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions and any activity, claim or dispute arising from them shall be governed by UK Law.